- Carpet Cleaning
- Our Process
- Contact Us
- Service Area
- Carpet Cleaning Aloha, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Beaverton, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Dundee, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning McMinnville, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Newberg, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Oregon City, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Portland, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Salem, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Sherwood, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Tigard, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Tualatin, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning West Linn, Oregon
- Carpet Cleaning Wilsonville, Oregon
Four Reasons to hire Cleaner By Pfarr
1Lifts and suspends asphalt oils voiding yellow pathway
• No wet mess to cause mold or mildew problems
• No residual soap residue
• Disinfect and deodorize
2Carpeting can outlast the manufacturers warranty
• Stain guard remains intact
• No ‘down time’ we can clean any day of the week
• Emergency scheduling for ‘accidents’
Award Winning Service
3Each year, Angie’s List presents its Super Service Award to companies with superior service ratings. Fewer than 5% of Angie’s List companies meet eligibility requirements and Cleaner By Pfarr does. Hard work, experience and quality service are the key components that have made Cleaner By Pfarr successful for so many years.
Family Owned and Operated
4Founded in 2005, Cleaner By Pfarr is a family own business. We specialize in a unique approach to carpet and upholstery cleaning and deodorizing! Fast-drying and safe, Dry Cleaning is the preferred method for both Residential and Commercial customers.
Our Sherwood Carpet Cleaning Process
How is Dry Cleaning Different?
Your carpet is ready to walk on
in less than 5 hours. No soggy mess here!
So what is encapsulation?!
Encapsulation is just a fancy way to say our product surrounds the dirt, releasing it’s grip from your carpet.
What are we left with when you leave?
When we leave, you will have a clean dry carpet with the dirt fully removed from it’s fibers. You will notice that subsequent vacuuming will remove more dirt than before!
What do you use?
We apply a “green” bio-degradable, water based spray that is safe and non-toxic to people and animals.
Why is it better?
It’s better because it isolates the dirt and picks it out instead of making your floor a soapy soup hoping it gets what you want gone.
Here is a quick diagram my daughter drew that describes the encapsulation process: 1.) Soil is electrostatically bonded to the carpet. 2.) The Oxygenated Solution applied to the carpet bonds to the positive charge of the soil releasing the soil’s grip of the carpet. 3.) The dirt becomes surrounded by the Solution and traps (encapsulates) the dirt liberating your carpet!